Winning is said in many ways. As a Chartered Management Consultant and Corporate Ethicist Andrew advises leaders on the positive effects of ethics and character in organisational cultures for the purpose of winning.
Chartered Manager and Fellow of the Charted Management Institute
Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (The RSA)
Member of the Institute of Business Ethics
Member of the Royal Institute of Philosophy
Member of the Association of Proposals Management Professionals
Andrew’s work focuses on organisational, team and individual performance excellence and covers the following areas: Sales and Procurement excellence, Integrity Risk Management through Business Ethics and the application of personal ethics to improve people’s development and outcomes.
He is a Visiting Research Fellow at Staffordshire University and a founder member of the Character and Culture Research group.Read more
He has held senior functional and line responsibility in sales and marketing, general management and organisational development, advising on and implementing culture change programmes. He has led successful sales groups and advised H.M. Government on public procurement – supporting and leading major public sector bids including: central government telecommunications framework agreements, Government IT projects such as, The New National Network for Health (NHS-N3 – Connecting for Health), Government Telephone Preference Service upgrade, IT and Telecommunications Infrastructure in support of emergency planning and civil contingencies, PFI projects in ‘Building Schools for the Future’, highways and major hospitals and rail infrastructure, utilities and nuclear bid programmes.
- Designing and implementing culture, transformational change and integration programmes
- Sales, marketing and procurement leadership – specialising in EU and UK contracting regulations (including frameworks and competitive dialogue)
- Implementing virtue ethics programmes
- Business Ethics and corporate governance
- Employee and other stakeholder management and engagement programmes
- Collaborative working, partnering, joint ventures, and alliancing
- A high energy facilitator